- Registration Information and Dates
- Email Admissions
- ALL ADMISSION PACKAGES
- Kindergarten - Grade 12
- International Students
- Bus and Transportation Information
- Program Fee Schedule
CCS has played a huge role in helping us to guide our children towards God.
CCS Parents Jean and Alison Patenaude
For 50 years, Calgary Christian School has been serving families desiring a faith-based education for their children. Our staff, students and community welcome you into a family atmosphere where you can be assured of safe and secure facilities, loving and caring teachers and a true partnership with home, church and school.
We welcome your inquiry about Christian education, and invite you to come experience what we have to offer.
Doug MacLachlan- Interim Executive Director
Registration at Calgary Christian normally follows these steps:
1. Complete a Student Application Package for each child you would like to enrol. Complete one Family Package. Forms can be returned in person, by mail or by fax to 403-686-1281. Additionally, please ensure that you have gone over the Program Fees, and have read and understand the application procedures outlined on our Registration Info and Dates page.
2. Please return to the Admissions Coordinator:
- the completed Application Package(s)
- copy of the birth certificate(s)
- copies of final report cards for the past TWO school years for each student
- supporting IPP and/or resource needs documentation (if applicable)
- application fee of $200 per family (non-refundable)
- Submitting an incomplete package without notifying the Admissions Coordinator will result in your application being put on hold until all documents are received.
- Pastoral Reference can be sent directly from your church, if you prefer.
3. Upon receipt of the completed Application Package, the academic portion will be reviewed by the Principal while the Pastoral Reference and all other Calgary Society for Christian Education related documents will be reviewed by the Executive Director. Any applications that indicate student resource needs are reviewed by our Resource Department staff.
4. Subsequent to these evaluations, we will schedule your family for an interview with both the appropriate Principal and our Executive Director. Final admissions decisions are made based on the documentation and your family meeting.
5. Once your application has been accepted and confirmed, you will be required to attend our scheduled New Family Orientation session which take place in August each year.
Thank you for your interest in Calgary Christian School. We look forward to meeting your family!