Dear Parents, Guardians and Students:
Please screen every morning to check if your child has any of these COVID-19 symptoms. If yes, they must stay home:
- Fever, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, painful swallowing
- Runny nose/nasal congestion, feeling unwell/fatigued, nausea/vomiting/diarrhea, unexplained loss of appetite
- Loss of sense of taste or smell, muscle/joint aches, headache, Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
Students must not enter school if they:
- Feel sick or have symptoms of COVID-19
- Had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Had close contact with a symptomatic close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
A student showing COVID-19 symptoms whose symptoms may resemble a minor cold, allergies, or other pre-existing medical conditions that cause similar symptoms should get at least one negative COVID-19 test result before returning to school.
STAY AT HOME GUIDE CLICK HERE, updated Sept 10
To report a late or absence, please email the appropriate campus:
For more information, please see the Alberta COVID-19 Parent’s Guide 2020-21 School Year. (available in 9 languages).