The tradition continues - the LEGO Showcase takes place on Fri, Mar 1.
- LAST CHANCE TO HELP PREPARE FOR THE FUN! A reminder that we still could use a few more parent helpers for our LEGO showcase set up, receiving, counting ballots etc and take down on Thursday and Friday. Go to SignUP Genius to help!
- Did you know there are OVER 200 LEGO participants this year??! In order for our drop off to run more smoothly, please note the LEGO drop off details:
All students will drop off at the LIBRARY. Thursday: 3:30-4:10pm and Friday: 8:20-8:50 am.
We STRONGLY encourage students to bring their LEGO creation in ON THURSDAY after school to avoid long lineups on Friday morning. :)
- Students MAY think ahead of time, of a short title/name for their LEGO piece, so this title can be added quickly when they drop it off.
- Please send in those forgotten ‘toonies’ as your child’s registration fee, if you haven’t already.
- All students are expected to pick up there LEGO creation (and their prize!) AFTER SCHOOL ON FRIDAY, March 1st before 2:00 pm. The People’s Choice Award Winner for each grade level will be announced on Monday, March 4th!