January Exam Schedule
● Students are expected to be in their exam location by 8:40am.
● High school students must bring their student identification or some other form
of valid photo identification with them to the exam.
● Students must remain in the exam location for one hour after the final exam has
started. Students may not enter the exam location after an hour has passed. Also,
students may not return to the exam location after they have left.
● No electronic devices of any kind are allowed in the exam location. Any student
found to have an electronic device on them will have their exam taken away and
will receive a zero on that exam.
● Students must write the exam at the time indicated and return their textbooks
the day of the exam.
● Students are encouraged to attend tutorials as arranged by classroom teachers
throughout the exam break.
● Grade 7&8 classes will proceed as usual.
● Note the PD day on January 27 (no school Grade 7-9).
● Grade 9-12 students are required to be present for their exams only.