To apply for admissions at Calgary Christian School, please follow these steps:
Review the following documents
- Letter from Executive Director with Basis and Educational Creed with Organizational Structure
- Program Fee Schedule 2022/23
Complete the following forms which will be automatically submitted to our Admissions Coordinator, FOR THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR only. Please note: a one-time application fee of $250 per family (non-refundable) and is included as part of the first form.
Admissions for 2023/24 begins December 1, any forms submitted prior to December 1 will not be accepted and have to be redone.
- Calgary Society for Christian Education Membership form
- Educational Considerations for each student
- Kindergarten Supplemental Application for Kindergarten applicants only
- Pastoral Reference please send on this link to your church leader.
- Partnership Agreement
*please check to make sure all applicable forms have been completed before continuing.
- Upon receipt of the completed Application Package, the documentation will be reviewed by the Principal, Executive Director and our Resource staff, if required.
- Subsequent to these evaluations, we will schedule your family for an interview with both the appropriate Principal and our Executive Director. Final admission decisions are made based on the documentation and your family meeting.
- Upon approval of your application, a 10% Commitment non-refundable deposit, per student, is then required that will be applied to future program fees.
- Once completed, you must set up an Edsembli parent account and complete Palliser forms. Instructions and a link will be forwarded to you upon acceptance.
To ensure prompt consideration and efficient processing, please be sure to review our Application Procedures before completing forms or submitting an application.
Only completed Application Packages will be accepted for processing. If you are having difficulty providing all information or materials in a timely manner, please contact our Admissions Coordinator for direction. Incomplete applications are held as inactive until all documents are received.
CCS provides bus transportation to select areas of Calgary. View the map below to see which communities are currently served. Bus transportation can be requested by using THIS FORM. Busing is an optional, user-funded service.
**Christian Program, Busing and other Fees are set annually and subject to change. Fees are published each year on the CCS Fee Schedule.
Thank you for your interest in Calgary Christian School. We look forward to meeting your family!