NOTICE: If you are interested in one of the following grades, please contact admissions prior to submitting an application as we are near capacity or may possibly have a wait list for all grades at our Elementary Campus, as well as Gr. 8, 9 and 10.
Please email our helpful Admissions Coordinator if you need assistance.
*For admissions dates and standards please refer to Application Procedure page.*
To apply for admissions at Calgary Christian School, please follow these steps:
Review the following documents
- Letter from Executive Director with Basis and Educational Creed with Organizational Structure
- Program Fee Schedule 2022/23 (withTransportation)
Complete the following forms which will be automatically submitted to our Admissions Coordinator, FOR THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR only. Please note: a one-time application fee of $250 per family (non-refundable) and is included as part of the first form.
Admissions for 2022/23 begins December 1, any forms submitted prior to December 1 will not be accepted and have to be redone.
- Calgary Society for Christian Education Membership form
- Educational Accommodations form for each student
- Kindergarten Supplemental Application for Kindergarten applicants only
- Pastoral Reference please send on this link to your church leader.
- Partnership Agreement
*please check to make sure all applicable forms have been completed before continuing.
Please set up an account in Edsembli (link below), which will register your student(s) with the Palliser School District. Note: At least (1) emergency contact is required when completing the online forms. Thank you.
Additional instructions for Edsembli are linked here: Edsembli Account Instructions 2022
- Upon receipt of the completed Application Package, the documentation will be reviewed by the Principal, Executive Director and our Resource staff, if required.
- Subsequent to these evaluations, we will schedule your family for an interview with both the appropriate Principal and our Executive Director. Final admission decisions are made based on the documentation and your family meeting.
- Upon approval of your application, a $200 non-refundable deposit, per student, is then required that will be applied to future program fees.
To ensure prompt consideration and efficient processing, please be sure to review our Application Procedures before completing forms or submitting an application.
Only completed Application Packages will be accepted for processing. If you are having difficulty providing all information or materials in a timely manner, please contact our Admissions Coordinator for direction. Incomplete applications are held as inactive until all documents are received.
CCS provides bus transportation to select areas of Calgary. View the map below to see which communities are currently served. Bus transportation can be requested by using THIS FORM. Busing is an optional, user-funded service.
**Christian Program, Busing and other Fees are set annually and subject to change. Fees are published each year on the CCS Fee Schedule
Thank you for your interest in Calgary Christian School. We look forward to meeting your family!