New Student Application
Ongoing Enrolment for Current 2020/21
If you would like to inquire regarding availability for this school year, we ask you to contact admissions via email (email@example.com) for information regarding facetime tours and coffee-chats!
New Student Application for 2021/22
Please email our helpful Admissions Coordinator to book your personal consultation.
*For admissions dates and standards please refer to Application Procedure page.*
To apply for admissions at Calgary Christian School, please follow these steps:
Review the following documents
- Letter from Executive Director with Basis and Educational Creed with Organizational Structure
- Christian Education Program Fee 2021/22 Schedule
Compile the following and submit to our Admissions Coordinator, either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by dropping off at either Calgary Christian School campus.
- Complete the Calgary Society for Christian Education Membership form (Download, fill out pdf, save OR print off, fill out and submit)
- Copies of final report cards for the past TWO school years for each student (scan or copy)
- Complete this Educational Accommodations form for each student
- Scan or copy supporting IPP and/or resource needs documentation, if applicable.
- Send this Pastoral Reference to your church leader. Your Pastoral Reference can be emailed or mailed directly from your church to our Admissions Coordinator.
- For Kindergarten applications please also include the following document with your admissions package. Student Readiness & Student Detail Form (Download, fill out pdf, save OR print off, fill out and submit).
- Application fee of $250 per family (non-refundable). Payment online through PayPal or by visiting our Business Office at the Secondary Campus.
NEW STUDENT ONLINE FORMS from Palliser for Fall 2021 need to be completed WITH THIS LINK.
(If you are an existing CCS/Palliser family, to add a new student please Sign In to your account. If you are NEW, please Create an Account.)
- Upon receipt of the completed Application Package, the documentation will be reviewed by the Principal, Executive Director and our Resource staff, if required.
- Subsequent to these evaluations, we will schedule your family for an interview with both the appropriate Principal and our Executive Director. Final admission decisions are made based on the documentation and your family meeting. At the meeting, this Partnership Agreement will be reviewed.
- Upon approval of your application, a $200 non-refundable deposit, per student, is then required that will be applied to future program fees.
To ensure prompt consideration and efficient processing, please be sure to review our Application Procedures before completing forms or submitting an application.
Only completed Application Packages will be accepted for processing. If you are having difficulty providing all information or materials in a timely manner, please contact our Admissions Coordinator for direction. Incomplete applications are held as inactive until all documents are received.
CCS provides bus transportation to select areas of Calgary. Click on this map to see which communities are currently served. Bus transportation can be requested by using this form. Busing is an optional, user-funded service.
**Christian Program, Busing and other Fees are set annually and subject to change. Fees are published each year on the CCS Fee Schedule
Thank you for your interest in Calgary Christian School. We look forward to meeting your family!