Registration is OPEN for the 2020-2021 school year and currently have space available in our half day, JK program. Both of our programs, for 3 and 4 yr olds, are at capacity for September 2020.
To register for Preschool, please complete the following documents:
- Complete this Preschool Fill-able Application ;
- Copy of child's birth certificate;
- Copy of the immunization records (if applicable);
- $50 non-refundable application fee; and
- $300 non-refundable deposit (will be applied to program fees)
To submit your preschool application, you may
(a) fax it to 403/686-1281,
(b) email completed document to Admissions, or
(c) print and drop it off at either our Elementary or Secondary Campus.
For all details and information about Learning Adventures Preschool, please read HERE on our website, including days and time.
*For admissions dates and standards please refer to Application Procedure page.*
Please note that our bus service is not available to preschoolers due to the part-time program schedule.
Thank you for your interest in our Learning Adventures Preschool program at Calgary Christian School!
Do you need to apply for government subsidy assistance for preschool?
Alberta Supports (Preschool Subsidy Assistance)
1. Go to www.humanservices.alberta.ca
2. Click “How to Apply for Subsidy”
3. There are 2 ways to apply for subsidy
a) apply online
b) download an application form and mail it to:
Child Care Subsidy
PO Box 1641, Station M
Edmonton, AB T5J 2N9
Fax: 780 422 5692
4. If approved for subsidy, you will receive a letter indicating the subsidy
start and end date and the amount of child care subsidy your licensed or
approved child care program will receive on your behalf.
5. If your application is not approved, you will receive a Refusal Letter
stating the reasons why subsidy was not approved. You can request a
review of a subsidy decision by submitting & completing the Administrative
Review Request form within 30 days.
Toll Free Number 1-877-644-9992 (If you have questions)
2839-49th Street S.W.
403-242-2896 Ext 358